Pick up in the morning and drive towards Lumo conservancy, arriving on time for check in and lunch. The conservancy is adjacent to Tsavo West National Park and the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary. It covers an area of 48,000 acres and is home to cape buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion, Masai giraffe, zebra, hartebeest, impala, waterbuck, Thomson’s gazelle, lesser kudu, dik-dik, and other smaller animals, including a great diversity of birdlife. It is also a transit corridor that provides connectivity for wild animals to freely roam between the Tsavo Conservation Area in Kenya and the Mkomazi Game Reserve in Tanzania. After short rest head out for an afternoon game drive until sunset and return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Lions Bluff Lodge
Early morning game drives for 02 hours and return to your lodge for breakfast. Checkout and depart for Mombasa/Diani and drop off at you beach resort or airport.
-All park entrance fees
-Accommodation at Lions Bluff Lodge on full board.
-1 liter per person per day bottled water for use during the safari
-Services of an English speaking experienced driver/guide
-Transport in a 4 x 4 Safari Land cruiser with pop up roof for easier game viewing and photography. Exclusive use of safari vehicle throughout the duration of the trip
– Meals as in itinerary
– All government taxes and levies
– Flying doctors air ambulance evacuation in case of a life-threatening accident or injury
– Safari accessories (First Aid kit, cool box and fire extinguisher) Emergency number 24 hours. All safari vehicles are equipped with RF radio.
– Driver tips
– Expenses of personal nature such as visas etc
– Any other expenses not noted above